Hey guys ! The Trend of CryptoCurrency is increasing at a very huge rate and The number of Sites/ Channels providing information about Cryptocurrency are very less. So people are still in Confusion about Cryptocurrency wallets and the basics of Cryptocurreny.
So here we are :
CryptoCurrency Wallet Basics :
- Nobody really knows what will happen to what crypto. It’s all an estimate game. Some are good at it while others are not. But those going into research field can surely predict it better than others.
- Don’t expect to become billionaire in a week by investing Rs.1000( sarcastically relative). Go for long term. You surely will be.
- If you are unaware of market, don’t indulge in Intra- day.
- Don’t panic. Except Indian Govt declares it illegal.
- One pro tip- Arrange 1500-2000 of yours. Borrow 10- 15000 from your trusted freind ( or who can trust you). Invest ‘Borrowed amount” not 1500 of yours( keep it safe) will be required for any loss you suffer( rare). If everything goes like present it will be doubled. Payback your friend. You will be having 12000 at the month end. Now play with it sensibly.
- Last but not the list- Cryptocurrency investment is subject to market risk. No offer document is available so invest at your own risk.
Don’t buy from all of your funds. Keep some fund & in case prices go down, you can buy more and have benefit.
Extra Precautions :
1. Invest something in all mainstream currencies, those are listed in KOINEX.
2. Don’t buy at the Highest price.
3. Every currency has its day. like 1st BTC, then LTC & Ethereum, then BCH, now XRP. so make an idea whose day will be tomorrow.
4. Crypto prices are mostly based on international news as of now. So Follow them and make your next move. You can follow them on social media for instant updates.
5. Watch/Read past (3-4 months back) analysis of top website and compare them with the current position, check if they were correct.
6. Analyse growth chart carefully.
7. Make a portfolio of 2-3 currencies and concentrate on whole portfolio PROFIT rather than any particular currency profit.
There are very fewer chances that all currencies will fall just-like-that.
So, if one currency falls down and others going up, your Portfolio in total, Won’t affect that much or you could end up making more profits because other currencies are going-up in your portfolio
8. And withdraw part of your principal amount on a weekly or daily basis, make it a habit.
So here comes the main thing.
Which Wallet Should I Use ?
If you are Indian, Your First Choice should be Koinex. It is one of the most Reliable Wallets.
The best place to buy, sell and trade Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin(
- Server Down Problem
- Withdrawal Problem
- Too much time for KYC verification
Still you can use it. It faces these errors ocassionaly but compared to other wallets, it is good.
Coindelta is a secure and advanced Indian exchange where you can buy, sell, trade and store Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, OmiseGo, Qtum and Ripple.
Since I was A little late to Cryptocurrency, I use CoinDelta.
Because of Very Fast KYC and Bank verification which you will not be able to find in any other Indian Wallets.
It gets approved within minutes.
- Server Down Issue
- Why Don’t I use Zebpay ?
- This is because it only allows Bitcoin transactions.
- And I love Ripples 😛 😳
- So this was a Quick review of all the wallets.
- Gurus prefer Koinex and International Wallets
- I Prefer CoinDelta
- Now its all your choice 🙂
What’s the name of Best Cryptocurrency Wallet ?
It would be wrong if I don’t mention the name of Bittrex and Binance here.
These are the most secured and Reliable wallet.
Then Why Don’t I use it ?
This is because they are International and they Don’t accept Debit Cards.
I have to Buy Coins from Coindelta etc. and Transfer them to these wallets.
But the issue is huge price difference. The Coin is cheaper in the international markets whereas it is much expensive in India.
Therefore I won’t think of Changing my wallet 🙂
My advice would be the next big thing in the CryptoCurrency will be Ripple. Invest in Ripple now and See the results in January-February. (By the way I can’t be 100% Sure).
Ripple is best for Long term
Any Questions ? Since Cryptos are the new love for me, I would love to answer your Questions 😉